Hey there lovely people!
It's Monday and that means it's Wish List time! :) This weeks post has been inspired by Spring and all the beautiful flowers beginning to bloom.
I have collated all of my favourite Floral items from my fave Plus Size shop Yours Clothing, as well as Simply Be and a new find Pink Clove.
1. Woven Front Printed Shell Top - £35
2. Grazia Print Front Jersey Top - £30
3. Print Peter Pan Collar Shell Top - £30
4. Floral Print Shirt With Dipped Hem - £25
5. AX Paris Black Floral Maxi Dress - £65
6. Koko Multi Floral Print Dress - £45
7. Claire Richards Print Prom Dress - £90
9. Strawberry Floral Wedges With Bow - £20
10. Naturalize Linore Casual Sandals - £66
11. Nica Printed Hollie Large Satchel - £59
12. Nica Printed Christine Weekender - £65
1. Floral Print Kimono - £28
2. Woven Front Floral Print Sweat - £18
3. Floral & Check Print Vest - £14
5. Neutral Floral Print Wrap Dress - £28
6. Bold Bloom Skater Dress - £26
7. Floral Spot Belted Skater Dress - £27
8. Pencil Skirt With Floral Print Panel - £14
9. Tropical Floral Peg Leg Trousers - £25
10. Floral Print Wide Leg Trousers - £7.20
Florals were also heavily featured in this months Cosmopolitan, with the fabulous fashion editors describing the trend as "A smattering of petals - from ditsy florals to bold prints..." as well as being one of the main themes at this seasons London Fashion Week, with designers such as John Rocha and Temperley London showcasing their pastel florals and Spring blossoms.
So why not bag yourself a new piece and jump on the "Flower Power" bandwagon. It's a sure-fire way to get on trend and into the Spring fling state of mind.
Take care lovelies. x